Coffee House Tickets will be on sale online starting Black Friday, November 25, 2022 at 8:00am and ending on Wednesday, December 7th at 6:00pm. After 6:00pm on December 7, any remaining seats will be sold at the door only. Performances are December 8, 9 and 10.
The link to order tickets online is: pths.ticketleap.com/coffeehouse
- All seating is assigned by table number. Seats at each table are on a first come/first serve basis.
- Costs: $5 students, adults and seniors. If a small child needs their own seat, a ticket must be purchased. Wheelchair accessible seating is available in the Blue Tables on the chart in the Ticketleap website, they are marked as Tables “A”,”B”, and “C”
- Wheelchair access/handicapped seating is available for the handicapped patron(s), plus one seat to sit at that designated seating. The elevator next to the Black Box Theater is available to assist patrons in need to gain access to the cafeteria.
- Pro tip: When purchasing seats online, choose the “Choose your own seats” option from the main screen. This will enable you to hand select seats from the cafeteria map. This is particularly important if you require wheelchair accessible/handicapped seats. DO NOT allow the computer to “select best seats.”
- Keep in mind that you are not able to “choose your own seats from a phone,” it must be from a computer or laptop.
- Box Office will open at 6:00pm for each performance December 8, 9, and 10. House opens for seating at 6:30pm.
Please direct all ticketing inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails received after 5 pm will be returned the following business day.